Long Arm Services
Quilt Preparation Checklist:
We will treat your quilt as our own, exercising our high standard of care and service. We want you to be happy with your quilting design. Please go through the checklist to be sure you have done everything necessary to enable us to do the best job possible with your quilt. (Please understand that machine quilting will not “fix” fullness, puckering, poor sewing, inadequate seam allowance, improperly measured borders, or the squareness of your quilt, etc.)
- In order to properly load your quilt onto our long arm quilting machine, your backing must be a minimum of 4″ larger on all four sides than the pieced quilt top. Maximum width for our machine is 100″. (We do not accept bed sheets as a backing fabric.)
- All threads must be trimmed.
- Quilt top and backing must be flat and well pressed; any embroidery or applique must lay flat without loose fabric or threads, no embellishments (buttons, sequins, pins), no loose fabric, etc.
- If the quilt top or backing is directional, please indicate with a pinned note.
- Please let us know who the quilt is for: male, female, juvenile or baby. This helps on picking the quilting patterns.
- If you supply the batting, it must be no more than 20% poly.
We only offer an “Edge to Edge Quilting” price based on the size of your quilt top of 2¢ per square inch.
Measure your quilt top. Here is the formula: Length x width x .02 = $ Price
Thread Cost: $3.00 per quilt (additional cost depending on the density of design)
Minimum Cost: $50.00 (includes baby quilts and table runners)
Design Pattern: We can pick the design for you, or you can look through Anne Bright Designs.